Don't forget to visit and 'like' the blog's Facebook page! Just search 'Formula One Modelling' in Facebook, and 'like' away!

Feel free to post comments on both the blog posts and on Facebook, and I'll respond to them as soon as I can!

If you wish to email me please use the following address: jkilsh@tiscali.co.uk , however please make sure that you state in the subject field that it is about the blog.

Saturday, 27 April 2013

Kit Review: Tamiya Tyrrell P34 - 20053

Tamiya released a kit of the 1976 Tyrrell P34 in 1977, and since then, it has been known as one of their classic kits. In 2001, they re-released this kit, however adding extra parts and a new set of decals, converting it to the 1977 Monaco car. Here it is:





This is the new sprue, containing the parts for the 1977 car. These include a new seat, cowling and rear wing.







I built this model, however I did convert it back to the 1976 car, using aftermarket decals. You can see it in the completed builds section of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment