Don't forget to visit and 'like' the blog's Facebook page! Just search 'Formula One Modelling' in Facebook, and 'like' away!

Feel free to post comments on both the blog posts and on Facebook, and I'll respond to them as soon as I can!

If you wish to email me please use the following address: jkilsh@tiscali.co.uk , however please make sure that you state in the subject field that it is about the blog.

Saturday, 13 April 2013

New to this sort of thing...

Hello and thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. I understand that there are many Formula One blogs out there, but I wish to make this one slightly different: I will combine the F1 racing aspect of the blog with my hobby, which is making scale models of Formula One cars. These are usually from plastic kits in 1/20 scale, and I enter my models into competitions at local model shows.

On this blog I hope to share my views on the hugely fascinating world that is Formula One, whilst also sharing with you details of my progress making scale models.

Another thing which I'm sure is different to many other F1 blogs is that I am just 13 years old and I wish to become a journalist. I do hope that you may be interested in what I have to say, and I always wish to hear your comments on whatever it is I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment