Don't forget to visit and 'like' the blog's Facebook page! Just search 'Formula One Modelling' in Facebook, and 'like' away!

Feel free to post comments on both the blog posts and on Facebook, and I'll respond to them as soon as I can!

If you wish to email me please use the following address: jkilsh@tiscali.co.uk , however please make sure that you state in the subject field that it is about the blog.

Saturday, 20 April 2013

Open For Discussion: Pirelli Tyres

With many drivers and team members criticising this year's tyres for ruining the racing, what are your views on the situation?

I personally think that they need to use tyres which don't completely dictate the race weekend, thus creating an empty qualifying session with many drivers not wishing to complete laps, just so that they can have a free choice of tyres for Sunday.

I'll admit that today's qualifying session was better than last week's but it still wasn't great!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment