Don't forget to visit and 'like' the blog's Facebook page! Just search 'Formula One Modelling' in Facebook, and 'like' away!

Feel free to post comments on both the blog posts and on Facebook, and I'll respond to them as soon as I can!

If you wish to email me please use the following address: jkilsh@tiscali.co.uk , however please make sure that you state in the subject field that it is about the blog.

Sunday, 14 April 2013

Chinese GP Model Ideas

During this morning's race, I found many scenes which I thought would be interesting to see as a model.

Lap 4: Hamilton overtaken by Alonso and then Massa in a short time.
Lap 5: Gutierrez/Sutil collision
Lap 6: Sutil’s disastourous pit stop
Lap 15: Webber/J.E. Vergne collision
Lap 16: Perez/Raikkonen collision
Lap 18: Webber’s wheel rolls across track in front of him
Parc Ferme: Alonso celebrating whilst standing on top of his F138.

What does everyone think?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jake

    I like the idea of Alonso celebrating!
    Afterall, it is likelly to have a plastic model kit of Ferrari F138.

    Kind regards
    Gonçalo
    (Fade_to_black)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gonçalo,

      Thanks for your comment. Yes, it is likely that there will be a kit of the F138 and the model will look even better if the Alonso figure is holding a Ferrari flag like he did after the race!

      Jake

      Delete
  2. Great job, well done. Gary Canada.

    ReplyDelete